Choosing the right size for your painting is essential. You don’t want your painting to look too small or big once it is put up on the wall.
Use our Size Chart image to understand what size suits you the best.
We offer the following sizes:
- 12″x12″: This size is meant for one character; it is best for tabletops or if you want something small.
- 12″x16″: This size can accommodate two characters and looks very good in Transition Spaces; it is the bestseller for gifts.
- 16″x20″: This size is meant for three characters and is perfect for compilation portraits.
- 18″x24″: This size can accommodate four characters, highly used for compilation portraits.
- 20”x30”: This size is best for five characters, highly preferred for family portraits.
- 24″x36″: The size is suitable for six to seven characters; they look perfect in the living and bedrooms.
- 30”x40”: It is a perfect size for seven to nine characters that can accommodate your complete family.
- 36”x48”: This is a huge size that can easily accommodate ten characters.
- 48”x72”: This size also accommodates 10 characters and is preferable if your wall demands a larger painting to go with the interior.
- Custom Size: You can also get a portrait with custom dimensions. You can place the order by choosing the next closest size available.
For detailed pricing of each size, please visit our Pricing Page by clicking here.
Frequently Asked Questions
You will definitely receive a preview of the final painting on your email id. Portraitit begins the shipping process only after you approve the final painting preview.
Portraitit gives you the benefit of choosing a frame after you have placed your order. Go to My Account > Orders > Click on Edit > Choose a Finishing Option > Proceed to Payment
By checking out with Portraitit’s Free Service you will receive the handmade painting within 25 to 27 days. You can also get your painting delivered before time with our Express Service that reaches your doorstep within 15 to 17 days.
We can include a dead relative in a family portrait. All you have to do is place an order with our Compilation Portrait and leave the difficult part on us.
All of our paintings are purely 100% handmade paintings made by top professionals in this field.
We ship to every country, and we don’t charge any additional cost if you are opting for normal shipping.
For Normal Shipping, it would take 25-27 business days and for Express Shipping, it would take 16-18 days.
If you want urgent delivery, drop us a message using our 24×7 Chat Feature, and our solution expert will guide you on whether we can ship the painting in time or not.
Keep in mind that the photo should be clear and can be zoomed in to notice details of the subject.
For a better painting experience, choose a photo in which the face of the subject is visible.
If you have any confusion related to selecting the right image, contact us using the 24×7 Live Chat Feature or drop us an e-mail at email@example.com.
For any questions related to photo submission, get in touch with us at the 24×7 Live Chat Feature or drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once one of our solution experts has a look at the painting, we will suggest what can be done.
You can upload up to 10 photos on the order page, and if still you have to send us more images, you can E-mail them to us at email@example.com.
No, we don’t charge for customizations.We believe in 100 % customer satisfaction.
No, the amount shown on the order page is the last price.
When you are not sure about what photo would the other person like a painting of or if you don’t have their photos, you can buy a gift card and send it to them as a gift.
Whenever the other person is ready with a photo, he can place the order by simply typing in a coupon code. This coupon code is valid for a lifetime so you don’t need to worry about anything.
You can buy a gift card here.