This Privacy Statement describes how www.Portraitit.com (the “Site” or “we”) collect, use, and disclose your Personal Information when you make a purchase from our website.
Portraitit is an E-Commerce and information website that converts photos into handmade paintings and provide related products and services. We are committing to protect the rights of a user on the site and we make available this Privacy Statement to describe our practices regarding the data we collect or which we may have access through your use of our platform www.Portraitit.com and services, why we collect it and the rights that are available to you.
PLEASE READ THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OUR PLATFORM, PRODUCT OR SERVICES. BY USING OUR PLATFORM YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE PRACTICES DESCRIBED HEREIN. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THE POLICY HERE, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OUR PLATFORM.
NOTE: You are not obligated by law to provide us with any personal information.
NOTE: Our Privacy Statement is subject to change without notice. To make sure you are aware of any changes, please review this Policy periodically.
Personal Data We Collect
Portraitit collects personal data from you when you interact with our site and use a product or service associated with the site for a variety of reasons states below. Personal data includes the information that you provide namely the individual’s identification, additional information like individual’s address, email and identification number, persistent cookie identifier. The information is collected to operate smoothly and to provide you with the best experience with our products.
Personal information does not include an identification that is anonymous, aggregated or does not resemble a natural person.
Data we collect depends on your interaction with Portraitit and includes:
Personal information: Your personal information is collected when you create a free account at Portraitit. The information is collected from you or any device that you use to interact with the site. In cases when you (i) use our platform to place an order; (ii) create an account with us; (iii) make changes or update in your account; (iv) involve in any kind of conversation – monetary or verbally. The following information is collected when we speak of personal data.
1. Name and contact data – An individual’s first name, surname, email address, phone number, postal code, billing address, shipping address, photos that you upload on the site and other similar kind of information.
2. Content – Any information that you provide to the site including the photos that you upload while creating an order with us.
3. Conversational Data – The content of your interaction with our customer support representative or sales department over email or chat, which may/not include videos, photos, audio and transcripts of the same.
4. Financial information is process by our Third Party Provider to which we have absolutely no access.
Usage Data: Any information that you provide while using the in-built tools or features of the site including the chat widget used to communicate with the support executive.
Legal Mandated Information: Mandated information applicable by the law which we may have collect from different platforms to verify your existence or to authenticate the information that we have about you.
Impression Information and Traffic Data: Any information about the impression or application of an individual that we receive from advertisements on the site or other partner platforms through any device or software or a Third Party Platform through which the site’s advertisement is served. The information that is collected from these include Device ID or unique identification, device type, ID for advertising, unique device token, operating system, information regarding your navigation behaviour, engagement and clicks on our advertisement banner. Traffic data which includes the individuals traffic to and from the site or other platform, your referral URL, IP Address, and the web log in information.
Location Data: An individual’s location data along with location information from the mobile device can be derived from the IP Address. A vague idea can also be derived from the individual’s personal information updated while making a purchase namely the postal code and the address line.
Data from Off Page Sources: An individual’s data can also be collected from third parties that have obtained your data with consent or that you have publicly provided. For instances, we may have access to data like photos or videos that you have uploaded on our platform or any other social networking site shared commonly.
Social Media: Portraitit can have automatic access to certain personal information about you thought your profiles on social platforms (e.g., the content viewed, followed, liked or shared by you and the advertisements you have clicked on). You can control your personal information by changing the security setting of your profile. However, if you actively endorse our product or services on social media, we may collect (directly or indirectly) and use a copy of your endorsement for marketing and branding purposes. If you post anything under #Portraititreviews or tag @Portraitit in connection with your posts across social media, we reserve the right to track, retain and use the original copy of the post.
Device Data: Portraitit collects data about and from the device that you access the site, and we may merge this information across the devices that you use. The data is collected to give you a personalized experience or feature in accordance with the device that you use and to measure whether or not you took an action. The data that we obtain from these devices include:
1. Device Attributes – Data such as the operating system, type of device, search engine type and language preference.
2. Device Operations – Data about operations and behaviour performed on the device, such as whether the window of the site is foregrounded or backgrounded and move movements (to distinguish between human and bot), access time and date.
3. Identifiers – Unique identifiers, device IDs, and other identifiers.
4. Network and Connection – Data such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, IP address.
6. Analytical Data – Portraitit uses Google Analytics as our primary analytical tool which gives us a handful of information about an individual. To know more read Google’s Privacy & Terms.
Why Do We Collect Personal Data?
Portraitit collects personal data for the purposes described below, based on at least one of the following legal grounds:
1. Performing Services – We collect and process your Personal Information to provide, maintain, improve, develop and personalize our Services in order to give you a better user experience.
2. Legitimate Interests – The data is collected for our legitimate interests to safeguard your privacy. Legitimate interests can be described as detecting, preventing or addresses fraud, security, usability, functionality or technical issues with our Product and Services. These interests also include protecting against harm to the rights, property or safety of our properties, users, and public as permitted by law; enforcing legal claims including investigation of potential violations of this Privacy Statement and in accordance with our Terms of Service.
3. Advertising – We are permitted under applicable law to display or send you marketing and advertisement material, general or personalized content through our Platform, email, mobile devices to track and analyse the effectiveness and performance of such content.
4. Consensual – We ask for your agreement to collect and process your information for specific purposes and you have the right to withdraw your consent anytime. For example, we ask for an individual’s painting for the site’s promotional purposes and marketing communications.
The site may access and utilize your information for any of the following internal purposes:
1. To give a quality experience of the site with its various functions and features and to manage our business.
2. To send you information in form of updates, notices, notifications, product launches and additional data related to the site.
3. To conduct surveys regarding our services and experience of users.
4. To be able to manage the individual’s account and provide the user assistance with customer support or other technicalities.
5. To collect and create a cumulative statistical data and information and/or other conclusive non-personal information with may help the sit to operate and improve the Platform.
6. To verify the individual’s eligibility to deliver prizes in connection to contests that we conduct and offers that we provide from time to time.
8. To comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates.
Where Do We Store User’s Data?
Any and all personal data that Portraitit collects is secured in cloud storage environments provisioned by third party cloud providers in the United States. Information regarding the user is maintained and processed by us and our affiliate service providers. It is our policy, regardless of the jurisdiction, wherein Users are located, to maintain all data in a secured environment: (i) have confirmed us of all safeguards which they create to protect your rights to privacy, including where applicable, by undertaking to comply with the Standard Contractual Clauses; or (ii) where applicable, hold and process such information on our behalf either in jurisdictions that are determined to ensure high level protection.
By providing the site your information, you unequivocally consent to the place of storage and transfer as described.
Who Else Has Access To The User Data?
We may share an individual’s data or allow the access to the information with third parties only in the following fashion or circumstances:
- Third Party Service Providers – The site has partner with a number of selected service providers, whose services and solutions complement, facilitate and enhance our user experience. The may include hosting, data and cyber security services, fraud detection and prevention services, merchant processing, shipping and delivery services, website functions, manufacturing services, e-mail and text message distribution and monitoring services, advertising, data optimization and marketing services, affiliation and related analytics services, customer support services, as well as our business, legal and financial advisors and other collectively called “Third Party Service Providers”. Any disclosure or access to personal information is strictly subject to the recipient’s or individual’s undertaking of confidentiality and appropriate safeguards obligations. Our Third Party Service Providers may be divided into two types of third parties:
(i) third parties provides the site with services and acts as our processors. They may process an individual’s personal information according to our instructions. We remain responsible for any personal information processing done by such Third Party Service Providers on our behalf not in accordance with the terms hereof, except for events outside of its reasonable control and except for such Third Party Service Providers with whom you have a direct contractual relationship; and
In particular, we may share your information with selected third parties including:
1. Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant ads to an individual on the site or other websites and platforms, including mobile applications. The site may provide these platforms with aggregate information to help them the kind of audience they want to target as well as personal identifiers such as a Cookie ID. The site may also make use of personal information collect of an individual to enable the site to comply with advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to the target audience they are trying to hit.
2. Where site obtains the appropriate consent from an individual to pass its information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
3. Analytics and search engine providers including Google, Yahoo, and other that assists the site in the improvement and optimization of the platform.
4. Third party service providers to help the site operate the business, the website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys.
Kindly read our other Cookies Policy for information on how you can opt-in or out from sharing the data with a third party service providers. Any processing of the information is done only after an acceptance and agreement provided by the individual.
- Law Agencies and Legal Requests/Duties – The site may disclose or allow access to personal data if asked for in case of legal requirement or request, such as a subpoena, search warrant or court order, or in compliance with applicable law and regulations. Such disclosures may occur with or without notice to the individual, if the site has a good faith that it is required to do so, or that disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding actual or suspected illegal activity, fraud, or other wrongdoing.
- Protection of Rights and Safety – The site may share an individual’s data with others, with or without notice to you, if we believe in good faith that It will help us protect the rights, property or personal safety of our site, of any individual associated with our platform or any member of the general public.
- Affiliated Companies – The site may share an individual’s data internally with our affiliates for the purposes described above on the Privacy Page. In addition, should we or any of our affiliates undergo any change in control, including by means or merger, acquisition or purchase of substantially of the site’s assets, an individual’s personal information may be shared with the parties involved in such event. If we believe that such change in control might materially affect your personal information then stored with us, we will notify you of this event and the choices you may have via e-mail and/or prominent notice on our platform.
- Acquisition of Business Assets – The site may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case the site may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
2. If the site or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by the site about an individual will be one of the transferred assets.
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to email@example.com.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request personal data deletion.